Nikah is a sacred bond on which the foundation of a peaceful society is laid. It is an agreement between a man and woman, in the presence of the woman’s Wali/guardian and two males, adult, sane witnesses (preferably one representing each partner), which makes them husband and wife in accordance with Islamic law and Allah’s (SWT) blessing. To avail of the services from Mufti Abdul Wahab for Nikah Service, you can email or call us on the details given below.
- Legal Identification Document, i.e., Passport or Driving License.
- Proof of Address – We require your current utility bill or bank statement as proof of address
- Date of Nikah – Provide the date you have set for the Nikah
- Age of the Couple – Must be 18 or over (or 16 or 17 with parental consent) in accordance with England Law
- Divorcees – Decree Absolute & Talaq Documents in accordance with Islamic Sharia
- Widow/Widower – Former spouse’s death certificate
Nikah Service Charges
- Note that Nikah must be booked at least two weeks prior to the occasion.
- Contact us on the details given below for service charges.
لَمْ نَرَ لِلْمُتَحَابَّيْنِ مِثْلَ النِّكَاحِ
"There is nothing like marriage, for the two who love one another.”
Sunan Ibn Majah, 1847
Please follow these instructions on the event day:
- Respect everyone’s time by being punctual, and do not keep Mufti waiting as he works on a tight schedule.
- Please give the contact details of the person who will be available for Mufti Sahab to contact on the day of the event and accompany him while he is at the venue.
- Make sure there is no music playing during the Nikah service proceedings.
Please email us at email@example.com to inquire about Mufti Abdul Wahab’s availability or call us at 07932022051. Kindly inform us as soon as you decide on Nikah service date. Once we confirm availability over the call or email, fill out the form by clicking below: